I noted in the service description in KUFLinks that I would be asking questions in my blog and ask you to e-mail me your responses. I would also appreciate your stories and reflections by e-mail as well – indicate if I may use your name or simply the story.
1) Whatt are the delightful surprises you’re finding in aging?
2) Are you noticing changes in how you approach spirituality as you age? If Unitarian which Principles take on more or less focus? Any shift in which Sources provide meaning, interest, or resource? (all ages reflect please – youth, young adults, mid-life “crisis”, “time to retire or not --- if so what”, early retirees, “third time around retirees”)
3) What is the most difficult decision you’re facing – is it related to aging?
4) If you are a “sandwich generation” (relating actively to children and parents) how do you balance it all?
5) What have you decided to change – give up – before you were “forced to” e.g. giving up drivers licence, moving to a smaller home with less maintenance or into assisted living? Results?This is my first “blog before a sermon” attempt. I’m really looking forward to your responses and I hope to post at least once more this week.